Today i am reviewing a foaming gel or face wash prescribed by most dermatologists for people with acne and oily skin.This face wash was prescribed to me by my dermatologist since my skin is acne prone and very oily specially now in monsoons.Prior to this i used Saslic Dc foaming face wash which works great but it was too strong on my sensitive skin since it is a salicylic acid based product.This product is Glycolic acid based which is more gentler on skin.To know the difference between Salicylic and Glycolic Acid in detail
Reviewing DUCRAY’S Keracnyl Foaming Gel (soap-free)
What the product promises to do:
- Gently cleanses the skin
- Prevents acne
**Developed to minimize the risks of allergic reactions
Product’s Consistency :
Application / How to use :
Wet your face or the skin you want to use it on and apply a small amount of keracnyl foaming gel.Massage gently and rinse thoroughly with plenty of water Make sure you wet your skin thoroughly before applying this gel or else it turns creamy and does not lather well!
- Nice packaging
- The light blue tube and gel looks fresh and reminds me of the ocean…very aqua!
- Comes with a white screw cap which makes it very comfortable for me to carry it
in my handbag since the content does not spill or leak that way (which happens with
a flip open cap).
Rs 270/- for 50gm …quantity in ml is 50ML
Lasts for nearly about a month if used on the face only.
My Take On Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel :
- Very gentle on sensitive to normal skin
- Deeply Cleanses blocked pores
- Skin becomes bright after wash
- Prevents acne, blackheads and control oil.
- Good packaging which makes it travel friendly
- Effect or Difference in skin after use can be seen only after a few uses.
- Works slow
- Less quantity for the price
Would I Recommend It ?
Yes!! I would recommend this to all my friends with mild acne or blackhead because this product cleanses the skin deeply but in a gentle way. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Performance – 4\5
Packaging – 5\5
Overall – 4.5\5