Well summer is almost over and monsoon is upon us. This summer fashion trend included vibrant color blocking outfits, bold lips and minimal makeup (so you don’t have a makeup meltdown due to the heat in India
of course). In India, summers are about fresh mango fragrance filling the house, fridge filled with various mom-made coolers, street side golas and lots and lots of ice-cream.
And on the other hand….there is sweat, humidity and power cuts !!!
But I think we all miss summer in some way or the other when its gone.
I visited Goa and Bangalore some of the hottest areas in India, I know that’s crazy but they sure are better than Mumbai’s humid weather and the TRAFFIC!!! Goa was really good, I love chilling on beaches sipping on coconut water and yes, water sports!
HOW DO I BEAT THE HEAT
· FIRST AND FOREMOST KEEP YOUR SELF HYDARTED.
· WEAR SUMMER APPROPRIATE CLOTHS (mostly White)
· Have fruits that contain a good amount of water like watermelons, grapes etc
· Use good quality uv protected shades to avoid damage to theeyes.
· Use makeup as less as possible.
· Use a good amount of UV protect or sunscreen ( My Favs are Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ and Suncros Soft Matte Finish Sunscreen SPF 50+)
TOP – H&M
PANTS – Vero Moda
HANDBAG | SUNGLASSES | SHOES – ALDO, India
ON MY FACE
FOUNDATION – Mac Studio Fix Fluid
SETTING POWDER – Laura Marcier Loose Setting Powder
CHEEK CONTOUR – Maybelline Peach me Blush
HIGHLIGHTER – Mac Mineralize SkinFinish in Soft & Gentle
EYEBROWS – Benefit Cosmetics
EYES – Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner
LIP – Mac Matte Lipstick in the shade BRAVE