This cream is an anti-tanning cream which also contains sun screen agents with SPF 25 which helps protect skin from UVA.
What the Product Promises to Do :
- helps reduce hyper-pigmentation caused due to sun.
- helps improve sun damaged skin
- protects skin from uva***
Arbutin, Boswellia, Serrata Coriander Seed Oil, Liquorice Extract
Product’s Consistency :
The consistency of this cream is pretty thick. It is not watery at all and has a smooth texture.
- Comes in a small yellow tube
- Has a screw cap which is easy to open and close
- Doesn’t take up much space in your bad due to its small size
- Very difficult to squeeze the cream out when there is little cream left.
Rs 228 – 15g (lasts for a month)
too expensive for that quantity !
Available in most drug stores.
My Take On Niltan SPF 25 Cream UVA*** :
My mum recommended this cream to me, she uses it to get rid of hyper-pigmentation that she has on the upper area of her cheeks(apples of cheeks).When i started using this cream(that was a month ago), it actually took a week to see visible improvement on the tanned areas that i was using it on..it started taking off all the tan caused by the sun on my skin but when i applied it and went out in the sun,my skin started to get dark again. This cream did not really work as a sunscreen for my skin because it contains a very low spf ratio. This cream is basically an anti-tanning cream, it has only been a year or so when the company decided to add sunscreen agents to it. Now i use this cream only when i am at home and not outside where my skin is exposed to sun or if i have to go out i apply my sunscreen with spf 30 PA*** after applying this product.
- paraben free
- does not make your skin look or feel greasy after application.
- works excellently as an anti-tanning cream
- it is not very effective as a sunscreen
- too expensive for the quantity you get
Would I Recommend It ?
Yes, i would recommend it to all those who are looking for a good anti-tanning cream.Must try !
Performance – 8.5\10
Packaging – 7\10
Overall – 8\10