Nivea Whitening Cell Repair & UV Protect Body Lotion :
I came across this product at a mall the other day and what made me buy this product is the amount of Vitamin C the lotion contains because Vitamin C is super good for your skin.
*Vitamin C and its various forms (ascorbic acid, Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, etc.) are considered an effective antioxidant for the skin and help to lighten skin.
What The Product Promises To Do :
- 40 times more Vitamin C from Camu Camu Berries Extract helps restore your skin colour.
- Double UV Filters not only prevents further redarkening from UVB rays but also protects your skin from pre-mature ageing which is caused by UVA rays.
- Hydra IQ Technology restores and replenishes lost moisture to your skin giving your skin 24 hours moisture
Product’s Consistency :
- I love thick lotions and i would say this lotion is not thick at all ,it’s quite runny.
- Absorbs into the skin easily.
Application\How To Use :
Apply all over your body after bath and before going to bed.
- It comes in a white and pink bottle
- Has a flip-open cap
Buy it for Rs 225/- here
Also comes in a 75 ml bottle which looks super cute and easily fits in your handbag.
Easily available in super markets and beauty supply stores.
My Take On Nivea Whitening Cell Repair Lotion :
As i have mentioned earlier, this lotion offers 40 times higher Vitamin C concentration and it promises to make your complexion visibly lighter!!! but does it really do what it claims ?
My complexion is quite fair but iv been noticing uneven skin tone specially on my hands lately, its prolly because of the sun.
I’ve always used Jergens Lotions and get compliments on my skin quite often. When i saw the Nivea whitening lotion at the mall, I thought to use it for a few weeks and review it for you guys and maybe get rid of all the uneven skin tone. During the first few days of week 1, i didn’t really see any difference in my skin but gradually my skin became softer and it actually faded out the tan a bit.
In the 2nd week my skin looked much lighter and i am really pleased with that. This lotion contains UV filter so you can use it as a sunscreen lotion as well ( but i do not completely rely on that and apply a sunscreen with spf 30 or above before getting out of the house).
Another thing i love about this product is its sweet fragrance, my skin smells amazing all day.
- Non greasy
- Absorbs into skin quickly
- Lightens skin tan
- Keeps skin moisturized
- Protects against UV rays
- Sweet fruity frangrance
- Runny consistency
- Does not show results quickly
Would I Recommend It ?
Yes,to all those who are looking for a good whitening lotion. This lotion is highly recommended for dry and sun damaged skin.
Performance : 4/5
Pakaging : 3.5/5
Overall : 4/5